The Edvantage Project Staff
As a member of The Edvantage Project‘s administrative team, you will write emails, make phone calls, and organize device drives.
Basic requirements include:
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques.
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Proficiency in Google Workspace products.
- Past computer science experience is desired but not required.
- Minimum GPA: 3.25 (Unweighted on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent
- Minimum SAT score: 1250 (For high schoolers only)
Day-to-day tasks include:
- Sending and responding to emails.
- Contacting and organizing electronics drives.
- Scheduling meetings.
- Taking meeting notes.
- Documenting financial information
Location: Online or in-person.
Position Type: Volunteer.
Experience: High school or college student.
For questions email: email@example.com